Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Merry Christmas Tree

We are having a particularly busy summer with travel, construction and visitors. I was so far ahead of the game for Christmas cards in the early part of the year but now I find myself scrambling to meet my quota for August.

For the monthly Christmas Card Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers I've submitted these 20 cards for September. Yes, I need to work on August but those cards will be a mix.

The tree stamp by "Outlines Rubber Stamp Co. Inc." is a little beat up from stamping 60 times for all the parts. The sentiment is memory box stamp and the star is memory box die. I've used up a bunch of scrap card stock and designer paper. The card measures 3.5" x 6". I've also made envelopes because I  have an inordinate amount of designer paper. 

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love this as much as the last one! That was a lot of stamping and cutting! But so worth the effort!

Kelly said...

Wowzers! Great card. I agree with Bonnie. A lot of effort but the results are amazing! Go with a simple CAS for August and call it a day :-)

Janine said...

Lovely cards - boy you have been busy - need to find something like this for using all my scraps!