Thursday, March 28, 2013

Happy Gingham Easter

WT420 
For the Ways to Use it Challenge at
Splitcoaststampers today our challenge hostess asked for a little gingham in our project.

Well, this designer paper from an Martha Stewart's 2008 "Playful Blue and Green Paper Pad" was perfect! I love all kinds of green so going green was easy. The lace border is Sizzlits, the vellum flowers heat embossed in white and fussy cut are from the Artful Stamper and the sentiment stamped in Vivid Olive  is from Great Impressions.

9 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

This is so beautiful! I love to use gingham, I should check out the challenge, and I really like the vellum flowers...You have inspired me to go look in my craft room to see if I can find some vellum...thanks for sharing.

Darnell said...

Are you kidding me? I've never seen elegance mixed with gingham so perfectly before! Wowza, Angela!!

Monica said...

Oh my God, another stunner. Love the flowers and the border at the bottom is just so elegant.

Viv said...

Such a fabulous card Angela, you are so super talented. Happy Easter ! :) Viv xx

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Angela, this is SUCH a lovely card! Gingham looks so fresh and spring like. The vellum flowers are the perfect touch!

Jenny said...

Oh Angela! This is stunning! Amazing vellum flowers, design, and I always have a soft spot for gingham. So glad you shared with us at Great Impressions Stamps!

lisa808 said...

The vellum flowers are gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

I commented on your window with tulips on Splitcoaststampers this morning, then came here after you visited my blog. Your work is stunning!! Now I have to dig out my vellum and white embossing powder...

Helen F. said...

This card is gorgeous, Angela! It has the homey feel of gingham and the striking embossed flowers on vellum together with the beautiful border punch~all mixing together for sheer perfection.