Friday, May 31, 2013

Color Blocking Note Cards



Inspiration Challenge 391 ~ Anything Preppy 

Today's challenge at Splitcoaststampers takes us to the site:


 It's filled with fun, bright and fresh colors for summer! 
I was inspired by the colors and color blocking, as well as the festive prints and patterns.


Card Ingredients: Pink and orange card stock scraps, memory box Hibiscus Flower die,
gem stones, glitter dust, Hampton Arts sentiment


Card Ingredients: Creative Memories wavy paper trimmer, Sizzlits Sea Animals -Crab,
Hero Arts sentiments, Stampendous "Class a' peel" stickers


Card Ingredients: Taylored Expressions Quatrefoil cutting plate, ek success daisy punch, Hero Arts sentiment.
Inspiration photo here: Wristlet Bag


4 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

These all turned out really neat...I need to go take another look at some of my scraps of paper. Although, I don't think I could make them look as stunning and creative as you have...great job!

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Love what you did with those dies. These cards have such a crisp elegance to them. Even lobsters can be pretty.

The Gals said...

WOW! I'm so impressed to see how our website Anything Preppy can be an inspiration to so many!!! A huge thank you Angela for suggesting our web site too! Love, love, love your cards! Of course, I think the colors are fabulous but I think you also have captured the essence of what inspires us. Bright colors, graphic patterns and a classic simplicity...just perfection! P.S. I'm completely marveled by your blue "thinking of you" die cut card...pure elegance!

Maria said...

Beautiful colorful cards...so pretty!!!