Sunday, May 12, 2013

POPPIES!



For the Inspiration Challenge at SCS the website featured is Wedding Decor

I chose two frames as inspiration for my card:Geometric Lattice and the Cala Lily Photo Frame

We traveled to Italy this time last year and the Poppies where blooming all along the highways and hill towns. Just a carpet of red in the field and farm land. I substituted the Lilies of course, but I love the placement on the frame.

I used the Taylored Expressions Quatgrefoil cutting plate to place in the square opening that was cut with Spellbinders classic square. The card measures 5”x5”.  Also, I used memory box's  “Prim Poppy" die and mb's wood mount sentiment stamp.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Happy Mothers Day Angela..Your card is just elegant! Love the lattice background and those gorgeous poppies.

Viv said...

Such a fabulous card Angela, I love everything about it :) Viv xx

Katie Sims said...

WOW.....this is absolutely gorgeous, Angela!