Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Thank You


For the last Ways To Use It Challenge for 2013 over at Splitcoaststampers the hostess asked us to dig that beautiful wrapping paper out of the trash, and use some of it on our card or project! I did just that. It's amazing how terrific some -not so spectacular- 
wrapping paper can look in smaller doses.
The first two were made with fragile wrapping paper. 
The last two were made with the tags that came with the gifts. 
Each card is going to the giver of each wrapped or tagged gift.


Used memory box bow die for the Spellbinders classic small rectangles

The raffia was a part of the jar of homemade eggnog with the kraft tag and branch
All were repurposed for the Thank You note.

The cute snowman was a tag on the matching bag.


2 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

All are very nicely done!

dnisme@blogspot.com said...

A viewer from my humble blog led me to you. So glad I came. I love all your designs and have become a follower. I will be back.